Selection of PEGASUS modules according to equipment & operating conditions
In order to determine which modules of Pegasus are relevant for an application, use the flowchart below.
FEATURES OF PEGASUS
Neutral gas/plasma behavior in plasma equip.
- Plasma/sputtered particles behavior in magnetron sputtering equip.
- Plasma/fed gas and radical behavior in plasma CVD equip.
- Plasma/fed gas and radical behavior in dry etching equip.
- Charged particles beam analysis
- Surface modification by ion implantation
Simulation for rarefied gas dynamics behavior in vacuum equip.
- Vapor particles and fed gas behavior in vacuum vapor equipment
- Fed gas behavior in plasma equipments
- Mixture rarefied gas behavior in vacuum equipments
- Atom/molecules behavior in microscopic domain
Feature profile simulation by PVD,CVD and dry etching
- Feature profile of substrate in vacuum/plasma equipments